Tuesday 15 December 2009

So proud


Last week my friends and I threw our annual Christmas soiree. It was very jolly indeed. We all contributed something to the party, and amongst other things I made (no exaggeration!) the best cheesecake in the world. THE WORLD!

It was a 10" peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake, with crushed honey roast peanuts in the base and pretty chocolate drizzles on the top. And GLITTER! It was so beautiful, and I nearly cried when I had to leave a bit of it at the host's house and not take it home for indulgent breakfasts. I would give you the recipe, but I am quite protective, so I'm going to keep it to myself. If you want to try the cake yourself then you'll have to throw a party and invite me. Above is a picture of festive me and my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment