Wednesday 12 May 2010

The Cheap Greek

Now I know that The Real Greek may not be the most authentic cuisine, according to my learned Greek friends, but at the moment they have a deal which includes SIX dishes and TWO drinks for £20. In my opinion this is well worth getting involved with. You can then tuck into a very cheap and pleasant dinner with a friend for very little money. Look at what you could order!
(I do not know the names of any of these dishes, it's all Greek to me [did I? Yes I did]) The offer is running until 23rd February 2011, so there's plenty of time to take advantage, hell, you could even go twice or even thrice if you're feeling crazy. The Real Greek will also be donating £2 of each bill to charity, so that's another good reason to go.

What are you waiting for? Download the voucher here immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment